Thank you for purchasing a Maestro guitar. This instrument is covered in Singapore with Limited warranty. Warranty Period is 3 months for Laminated Top Models and 12 months for Solid Top Models. Warranty coverage is only within geographical location of Singapore. For other locations, please consult your local distributor/dealer. Please print a copy of this for your reference.
1. While Maestro Guitars takes all care with any instrument in its repair division, it accepts no responsibility for any damage or alterations unless those are shown to have occurred while the instrument was in Maestro Guitars' possession.
2. Maestro Guitars guarantees that any new Maestro guitar purchased from authorized dealers is free from defects in workmanship and material for a period of 3 months for Laminated Top Models and 12 months for Solid Top Models from the date of purchase.
3. Warranty certificate is not transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of the guitar. And any claims for such defects must be accompanied by proof of purchase. Maestro Guitars' obligation shall be limited to repairing or replacing the instrument, as deemed appropriate.
4. Warranty is subject to the condition that the guitar will be returned to Maestro Guitars through the dealer or the importer, freight prepaid. Maestro Guitars shall return the instrument after reparation, freight collect.
5. Warranty does not include: Transport damage - Strings - Tuning gears - Normal Wear - External influences - Misuse - Use of heavy gauge.
6. Warranty is void on any instrument that has been altered or subjected to non-authorized repairs, tampered with or otherwise modified. Your warranty does not apply to subsequent owners or to any instrument where proof of purchase cannot be demonstrated, or to any instrument on which the serial number (s) have been removed, defaced or changed, or where a defect or damage is likely to have been directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by the purchaser's careless, reckless or intentional acts or omissions.
7. Warranty does not apply where defects or damage has been directly or indirectly been caused or contributed to by the instrument's exposure to extremes of humidity or temperature or where the care detailed in the informative booklet has not been followed.
8. Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties express and implied and no representative or person is authorized to assume for Maestro Guitars any other liabilities.