We invite you to join our Demo a Double Top Series contest and get the chance to win a DOUBLE TOP SERIES acoustic guitar.
To join, visit our participating dealers and record a video of you playing our DOUBLE TOP SERIES guitar. Video must be a minimum of 2 minutes and a maximum of 10 minutes. You can send as many entries as you can.
Entries can be either instrumental or with vocals as long as it is played with 1 Double Top Series guitar and have no other accompaniment, samples, or backing tracks.
France: Custom Guitar Shop
Germany: Musikhaus Öllerer GmbH
Taiwan: 奇想樂器 FantasyMusic
Philippines: Guitar Pusher
Thailand: Maestro Living Room Thailand
Singapore: Maestro Guitars & Ukuleles – SG Store
How to Join:
- Visit a Maestro Dealer and record a video of you playing the Double Top.
- Contestant must upload their entry on Youtube with the following title: “Maestro DT SERIES: (Song Title) – (Contestant Name)”
- Email the video link to email@example.com.
- Contestants will be notified as soon as the video is posted on the official Maestro FB Page. Contestants are not allowed to directly post their entries on our Facebook Page.
- The Double Top Series Demo Contest is open to everyone except for those that are under the Maestro Artist Program.
- The contest will start on January 4, 2014. Last Date of Submission is
January 31, 2014February 10, 2014. Winner will be announced on February 17, 2014.
- Participants must submit a video of them playing a Double Top Series guitar. Video must not be less than 2 minutes and not more than 10 minutes. Participants can submit as many entries as they can. There is no purchase required to participate in the contest.
- Entries can either be instrumental or with vocals as long as only 1 guitar is used for the video recording.
- Post processing is allowed but limited to EQ, reverb and compressor.
- Contestants are not allowed to use additional effect pedals that will in effect alter the sound of the instrument such as distortion, phaser, chorus, etc.
- Use of delay and looper pedals are allowed but application of such effects is within the performance video.
- Contestants are not allowed to play over a sample or any other accompaniment.
- The contestant with the highest points wins. The following point system will be used for judging.
(1) Judges’ Points (70% of total points): 50% Technique, 50% Creativity
(2) Maestro FB Points (30% of total points): Number of likes = 1 point, Number of shares = 2 points;
FB Points = (LIKE POINTS + SHARE POINTS) / Contestant with the highest FB Points
- All participating dealers will be invited to judge the competition. Dealers can either withdraw from or appoint their representative on the Judges’ Pool.
- Winner will get a free DOUBLE TOP SERIES guitar. The dealer where the winner is from will also receive a DOUBLE TOP SERIES guitar.
- Shipping charges, custom duties and taxes are the responsibility of the winner and dealer.
Contest Start: January 4, 2014
Last day of Submission:
January 31, 2014 February 10, 2014
Announcement of Winner: February 17, 2014
By participating in this contest, contestants authorizes Maestro Guitars to use all submitted entries for marketing and branding activities.