The theme for the design entries are to capture the cultural heritage, ethnic diversity and rich history of our sunny island nation. Through this, we hope to usher in a community of artists to share, tell, and be immersed in the Singapore Story.
We look forward to your contributions, and may your designs impact the world as you intended, and then some.
HOW TO JOIN
Submission of entries are now officially closed.
Please follow us on Facebook to vote for the winning entry.
INLAY COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Maestro Inlay Competition is open to everyone.
- Contestants must submit an original fingerboard inlay design that exhibits Singapore's culture, history, and / or art using the provided mock-up fingerboard in PNG or JPEG format.
- Contestants can submit their entries from July 1 to July 31, 2017.
- Entries must specify intended inlay material. Ex. wood, mother of pearl, abalone. Though it is not necessary to affix the material in the image, doing so will help in visualizing the overall design.
- Each contestant can submit a maximum of 3 entries.
- Contestants are not allowed to retract or limit Maestro's use of submitted entry / entries.
- Criteria for judging are as follows:
- Social Media voting will be from August 2 to 8 (+8 GMT).
- Winners will be announced on August 9, 2017.
- Delivery of prize is within 30 days from date of announcement.
- Contestants will exempt Maestro from any liability or indemnity that may arise from the submitted entry / entries.
- Contestants will allow Maestro to use submitted designs for future business use. Maestro in return will acknowledge the designer or contributor of such inlays on official product photos posted.
- Inlay design must not be offensive or degrading to another religion, race, class or ethnicity.
- Plagiarized or copied entries will warrant automatic disqualification.
- Contestants can submit an entry using various images downloaded from the web given that it does not infringe someone else’s copyright.
1st Prize: Singa-IR CSB 2nd Prize: UT-O CSB 3rd Prize: US-20 LN Hozen's Top 10 Picks: Maestro Membership Vouchers
35% Overall Design and Execution 35% Theme and Originality 10% Practicality 20% Social Media Likes (Total Facebook and Instagram Likes over the highest FB and IG likes amongst entries)